Full Time Courses
Part Time Courses
- Masters of Science (M.Sc.) in Clinical Research-Two Year Full Time Course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR)-One Year Full Time Course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Clinical Research (PGDACR)-One Year Part Time Course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Trial Management (PGDCTM)-One Year Part Time Course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Regulatory Affairs (PGDRA)-Six Months Part Time Course.
- Theoretical sessions delivered by dedicated faculty
- Guest lectures & case studies by experts from industry
- Simultaneous on site practical exposure at CROs, BA/BE centers and Hospitals
- Projects & application oriented studies at station industry sites
- Provide 100 % Placement Assistance by inviting various CROs/SMOs etc for Campus Recruitment
- Soft Skill Training
Eligibility: Graduates and Post Graduates in Pharmacy, M.Sc. / B.Sc. (Microbiology,Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life sciences),MBBS,BAMS, BHMS, BDS, Physiotherapy, Para-medical, BPNA, GNM, B.Sc. (Nursing).